Cornell uses a wireless onboarding application called XpressConnect. This app will guide users through the connection process including automatically connecting you to the correct wireless network. To begin the process, please follow the instructions below.
If at any time your device does not redirect you as indicated, attempt to connect to an off campus HTTP resource. News sites such as cnn.com work well
- Configure your Windows Phone browser to run in Desktop Mode. This is done in the browser settings.
- Connect to the CornellOpenWiFi wireless network using the OS appropriate method.
- Open any web browser and you will be redirected to our guest network Acceptable Use Policy.
- When presented with the list of supported operating systems, navigate to Other.
- Follow the instructions presented during the connection process.
For a list of supported devices please visit http://www.cornellcollege.edu/information-technology/get-connected/system-requirements/index.shtml.
If you have any questions about connecting your computer to the wireless network or need help installing any applications, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at extension 319-895-4357 or submit a Work Order Request and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.