- Start by downloading the XpressConnect application to your phone from your applicaiton store.
- Connect to the CornellOpenWiFi wireless network using the Android appropriate method.
- Open any web browser and you will be redirected to our guest network Acceptable Use Policy.
- Please read and agree to the policies.
- You should automatically be redirected to our WiFi Landing page. There you will find a link to enroll your device for our secure wireless network. If you're not automatically redirected, use this link to access the WiFi Landing page.
- Follow the instructions presented during the connection process.
For a list of supported devices please visit http://www.cornellcollege.edu/information-technology/get-connected/system-requirements/index.shtml.
If you have any questions about connecting your computer to the wireless network or need help installing any applications, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 319-895-4357 or submit a Work Order Request and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.