McLennan Center Printing
Printing at the McLennan Center is possible by simply uploading a supported file to Cornell's ePrint system. The supported file types are:
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
For best results, make sure your file is set up to print on 8.5" x 11" paper
To print your document:
- Navigate to eprint.cornellcollege.edu:7290
- Log in with your Cornell College credentials
- Guests of the McLennan Center without credentials may contact the office of Off-Campus Studies for a password
- Click Choose File in the Upload Document to Print box
- Navigate to and select your file, the click Open
- After choosing your file, you will see it listed at the bottom of the page
- You may click the Advanced button beside McLennanCenterMFP - Chicago to pick options such as as number of copies, pages to print, and duplexing.
button. If you did not pick any advanced options, it will default to a single copy of your document and will duplex all pages.