Roe Howard Fitness Center Information
The Roe Howard Fitness Center is located on the middle level of the Thomas Commons, underneath the stairs, near the Berry Career Institute. Students can access the fitness center with their student ID.
Fitness Center Hours
Fitness Center Policies:
- Face Coverings/Masks are REQUIRED in the Fitness Center for individuals that are NOT fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or for all individuals during an on-campus mask mandate.
- No food allowed.
- Drinking beverages through a straw is allowed.
- Face masks should not be removed while drinking to extent possible.
- No mats, medicine balls, or other related equipment will be supplied.
- Bring your own mats and towels.
- Everyone must wear a shirt, shorts, and clean shoes at all times.
- Equipment must be sanitized before and after use.
- Report broken machines by telling the staff at the Thomas Commons Information Desk, x4334 or emailing MSisk
- Open to Cornell students, faculty, and staff ONLY until further notice.
- We are not responsible for lost items. Do not leave personal items in the facility. All found items will be given to the lost and found at the Thomas Commons Information Desk
- We reserve the right to close or reduce hours when special events are taking place.
Marcia Sisk, Director of Health Promotion x4430
Rebecca Sullens, Associate Director of Student Life, x4574