Our office is the place to be to register to vote! If you choose to register to vote in Linn County, IA (home to Cornell College), you must fill out a voter registration form.  Eligibility requirements as well as a downloadable form are available here: http://www.linncounty.org/380/Voter-Registration.  We have voter registration forms in our office as well. 

If you would like to vote in an election that is occurring in less than a month, you will likely need additional paperwork. Students who choose to register to vote the day of the election must have a form of identification as well as a proof of residency.  Students living on campus who need proof of residency should go to the residence life office located on the First Floor of Old Sem; allow at least one business day for their office to create the letter. Questions about acceptable identification? Check here: http://sos.iowa.gov/elections/voterinformation/edr.html 

Please stop by the Civic Engagement Office if you have questions about registering to vote!