Washington D.C. Career Tour
Spring 2018 : Washington D.C. Career Tour
Block Break 7: Wednesday, April 11th-Saturday, April 14th 2018 (3 nights)
The Berry Career Institute is excited to begin accepting applications for our 2018 Washington D.C. Career Tour. Students will be exposed to a variety of accomplished alumni, businesses and governmental entities with visits on the tour to include:
- The Washington Post
- US Department of State
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Global Zero
- The Smithsonian Institute
**These sites are subject to change.**
Please contact Jason Napoli with any questions.
Requirements for the Washington D.C. Career Tour
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a place on the trip. The application deadline for this tour is noon on Friday, December 15th.
- All participants will be required to attend two pre-departure meetings at a TBD time and location. One meeting will be during block 5 once participants are selected and the second during block 7 a week or two before departure.
- The student cost for the tour is $150. This includes airfare, transfers, three nights accommodation and meals (except Friday night dinner). This fee is due upon acceptance to the program and students who cancel less than 35 days before departure will forfeit the fee. **The Berry Career Institute does not want financial need to be a barrier to participating in this program. If the student fee poses an obstacle please speak with Jason Napoli and we will be happy to find an agreeable solution.**
- All students participating in the tour must be packed and prepared to depart for the airport at 12:00pm on Wednesday, April 11th. All exams should be completed by this time, however if you foresee a conflict with your instructor please make appropriate arrangements.