In the left hand navigation you will learn how to create forms using the CMS. You will be able to create the Form File and add items such as textfields, radio buttons, drop down menus, checkboxes, and text areas.
You will be creating a form with the following items:
- Email Recipient
- Email From
- Email Subject
- Name, address, phone numbers (textfields--name is required)
- Favorite TV network (radio buttons--choices of ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS)
- Favorite color (drop down menu)
- Do you like kettle corn? (checkbox with a value of yes)
- Tell us about yourself (text area)
- Upload a file (header and file attachment)
- A final paragraph of text
NOTE: If you would like the form to require a username and password login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final form will look like this page shown in the image below