Congratulations Class of 2013!
Commencement for the Class of 2013 will be held on Sunday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m.
Details and planning information can be found HERE.
Information about Diploma pick up can be found HERE.
Senior Reception information- Friday, May 10th, 5:30pm, the OC
For the second year in a row the annual senior dinner is taking on a new look and is now the Senior Cocktail Reception! This annual event is the kick-off event for graduation weekend and has been a school tradition since 1989. It is co-sponsored by the Alumni Association of Cornell College, the Cornell Alumni Student Association (CASA), and the Senior Class Representatives of Student Senate. This event is exclusively for the graduating class and marks the end of the student life and the beginning of alumni life. Since non-seniors and parents are not included, it is also one of the last events the seniors get to participate in as a class.
Senior Send Off
Wednesday, March 20th, 4:00-7:30pm, Berry Lobby in Youngker Hall.
All graduating seniors should plan to attend. During the event you will be able to:
- Order caps, gowns, and graduation announcements
- Vote for Senior Class Agent and Student Commencement Speaker
- Complete the required Federal and Cornell loan repayment process
- Submit responses to the Senior Exit Survey
- Learn how to effectively manage your Finances for Life After College
- Receive your Cornell College Senior Pin
- Enter to win your cap and gown or graduation announcements!
Most of the items above can be done at any time between 4 and 7:30 pm. However, the loan repayment and the finances for life after college sessions will only be offered at 4:30 pm and 6:15 pm (both are 45-minute sessions). FREE food and beverages are available at the event!
If you are unable to attend Senior Send-Off, please contact RJ Holmes-Leopold directly.
Your Senior Year
Life After Cornell
- Young Trustee Application Packet
- Graduate School
- Career Engagement Services
- Relocation Guide
- Ordering Transcripts
- Immunization Records
- Health Care Options