The “Let’s Do Lunch” program provides free meal passes to faculty and staff members who join students for lunch.
Faculty members: Want to catch up with your advisees? How about reconnecting with your first-year seminar students? Ever consider holding an office hour over a meal? Want to welcome new majors to the department?
Students: Want to invite your faculty member this block to join you and other classmates for lunch? How about reconnecting with your academic advisor or bringing your work-study supervisor to lunch? Student-athletes: how about asking your coach and your faculty member to join you for lunch?
Staff members: Want to connect with leaders of a student organization you advise or activity you oversee? How about with a team you coach? Want to get your office’s student employees together over a meal?
- Lunch passes are to be used in the Hilltop Café. Passes may not be used to purchase food in Zamora’s Market (groups can take food to go and meet in Zamora’s Market).
- Lunch passes are for faculty and staff. Students use their meal plans.
- Students may pick up passes for faculty or staff members after confirming lunch plans with them.
- Faculty and staff members can use up to 7 passes during each academic year.
- A limited supply is available. Only one pass per faculty or staff member can be obtained at a time and it must be used within a week of issuance.
- Passes can be obtained at the Thomas Commons Information Desk.
The “Let’s Do Lunch” program is co-sponsored by Student Affairs and Bon Appetit. Please direct questions or comments to Cindy Krob in the Student Affairs Office (x4234).