Receive 1098-T statements by e-mail
Cornell College, in conjunction with ECSI, offers you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Statement electronically.
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
Students can receive their 1098-T form even while traveling or on assignment away from their home address.
In order to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by clicking on the link below and following the simple instructions to sign up! This takes less than one minute and will save you a lot of time during tax time.
Step 2: Sign up for electronic statements by entering your student ID (you should enter a P before the number so it would be P1XXXXXXXX), name, and email address (with the option to include an alternate email address). ECSI's website is a secure website and ECSI will not share your private information with anyone. This email is strictly sent to gather your consent for receiving an electronic 1098-T Form.
Step 3: Read information, check box, and click submit.
If you have any questions, visit the ECSI tax information page.
Print 1098-T statements
1098-T Forms can be printed from ECSI's website. You can also print copies of 1098-T forms from prior years from this site. Follow these steps to print the 1098-T form:
- Go to the ECSI tax information page.
- Under How can I get my login information if I do not know it? Select "Click here to retrieve your login credentials."
- Enter requested information including last four digits of your social security number and your HOME zip code. (This is the student's information as this form is the property of the student.) Enter Submit.
- Your login information will pop up. Write down the school code - 21 - and your password. Click on Login Page link under Password.
- On the next screen, enter the requested information (social security number without dashes.) Click Login.
- On the next screen, SELECT Tax Information
- On the next screen, SELECT View
If you have questions concerning the form, you can call ECSI at 1-866-428-1098.