What do we do?
- Help student groups write and edit constitutions in order to be recognized as official student organizations
- Official student organizations gain privilege to reserving rooms, advertising with signs, and receiving funding
- Assist groups with constitutional reviews and amendments
- Re-approve constitutions of all groups every two years
- Provide resources to student organizations to keep them successful!
What organizations are currently on campus?
Cornell features over 100 diverse student-led organizations.
Want to start a new organization?
- Write a Constitution
- Get a petition signed by 10% of the student body (Roughly 110 signatures)
- Find a faculty or staff member to be your advisor and sign an Advisor Agreement form
- Contact the Chair of Organizations to start the approval process
Glorisette Santiago Rivera: email@example.com
- Navigating YOUR Community Homepage
- Navigating your Student Organization Page
- Adding a Student Organization to Community
- Adding an Event to your Student Organization page
How does Constitutional Renewal work?
All organizations must have their constitution re-approved every two years. The Chair of Organizations will contact each group and go through a simple renewal process! If you'd like to know when your Organization's renewal is, contact the Chair.