All students, faculty and staff are issued a Cornell College ID card for the following purposes:
- Identification on campus
- Admission to College events
- Admission to the College dining service
- Checking out materials from the library
- Printing and copying on the College computer network
- Accessing the Hilltop Fitness Club, Roe Howard Fitness Center, Law Hall and residence halls with door-key entrances
Replacement ID cards
If the picture on the ID fades or if the magnetic strip no longer functions, you can bring your card to Residence Life and we will replace it at no charge. Refer to the Student Accounts Handbook for the cost to replace a lost or stolen ID. That charge will be billed to the student's account only after blocks 2, 4, 6 and 8 during the academic year and every month during the summer. Faculty or staff will need to pay that cost in cash or check at Business Services.
Submitting an ID card photo in advance
If you are an incoming new or transfer student, you can choose to submit your ID card photo in advance of your arrival. Review the process for ID photo submissions for details.