All students, faculty and staff are issued a Cornell College ID card for the following purposes:
- Identification on campus
- Admission to College events
- Admission to the College dining service
- Checking out materials from the library
- Printing and copying on the College computer network
- Accessing the Hilltop Fitness Club, Roe Howard Fitness Center, Law Hall and residence halls with door-key entrances
If the picture on the ID fades or if the magnetic strip no longer functions, the individual can bring the card to Residence Life and it will be replaced at no charge. The cost to replace a lost or stolen ID is $8. That charge will be billed to the student's account only after blocks 2, 4, 6 and 8. Faculty or staff will need to pay that cost in cash or check.