Section 10: Additional Resources
To help the resident assistant (RA) staff with their creative needs a resource room with a variety of craft supplies is available on the main level of Bowman-Carter Hall on the left side of the corridor past the RA office. Because the space is locked you'll either need to make arrangements with one of the assistant directors to be let in, or stop by the Campus Safety office to check-out a key.
In addition to the resource room RAs may find the links below beneficial throughout the year.
- Allows you to upload any image and turn it into a larger poster composed of multiple 8x10 sheets printed form any printer.
- Resources with ideas for everything from ice breakers and programs to door decorations and bulletin boards.
- Site includes a number of community development ideas and tips for being a successful RA.
- Includes a number of bulletin board and door decoration ideas, as well as signs and documents other RAs have used on their floors.
- Provides on-line and printed resources for use on a number of different functional areas within higher education.
The Improve Page
- Maintained list of improve games that can be used for programs or ice breakers with your floor.
- List of easy to make craft projects that you can do with your residents.