Students living in the Sleep Inn are expected to abide by all Cornell College policies (except the microwave policy, as noted below). In addition to the Cornell policies, the Sleep Inn had instituted the following policies:
- Microwaves/Fridges: Students can bring one microwave per room.
- Visitors: All visitors will need to be accompanied by a student resident. Visitors will need to contact the student resident for admission to the floor or the hotel if after hours.
- Pool Policy: Students are allowed to use the pool at any time during pool hours. If a student would like to have guests, each student will be allowed up to 2 guests at no charge. Pool guests will need to be signed up at the front desk 2 days prior to arrival and will depend on the occupancy of the rest of the hotel. Pool parties will charged and will be set up as they are for any pool party. Pool parties can be held on Sunday afternoons from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. for $59.99 plus tax.
- Noise: The Sleep Inn expects quiet time from midnight to 6 a.m.
- Windows: Decorations may not be hung on the windows (to maintain the outward hotel appearance).
- Executive Boardroom: The executive boardroom can be used when the hotel does not have it booked. It is on a first come, first served basis. A sign-up sheet will be located at the front desk. Students can sign up and reserve this space. The hotel can override any sign up by a student if they are able to book it to outside groups.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is not provided. However, any student can come to the front desk daily and pay a small charge for breakfast.
- Fees: Sleep Inn rooms are charged as any other double room on campus.