1. Log in to the Clearinghouse secure site.
2. Place order
- Order transcripts. Send as many as you want to as many addresses as you want.
- Choose delivery options:
- Timing: send current transcript as it is now or wait until final grades are submitted or degree is conferred
- Speed: regular or expedited (will be sent electronically or overnight, according to request)
- Method: US postal service, fax (renders unofficial), electronic secure pdf (must be ordered electronically, additional fee), overnight (additional fee)
- Upload any documents you want us to include with the transcript (medical school paperwork, etc.)
3. Pay: Use any major credit card. Your card will be charged only after your order has been completed.
4. Track: Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Order on Paper
If you order on paper, we cannot send an electronic transcript.
1. Download the transcript request form OR write a letter that includes
- your name and any previous name you had when enrolled at Cornell College
- current address, phone number, and/or e-mail address (in case we need to contact you)
- dates of attendance at Cornell
- student ID number or Social Security number
- address where transcript is to be sent
- your signature (we are unable to process any transcript request without your signature)
- $10.00 per transcript
- Print this form, fill it out, and include it you wish the transcript to be processed immediately or sent via overnight mail ($35 fee)
2. Mail it to:
600 First Street SW
Mount Vernon, IA 52314-1098
Order transcript via telephone, FAX, or email