Registration for 2013-14 Blocks 1 - 8
February 4 (9 AM) - February 22, 2013 (Noon)
Registration worksheets will be emailed to students on Friday, February 1st. Replacement worksheets are available here.
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. Monday, February 4th and closes at noon on Friday, February 22nd. Student schedules will be finalized on Thursday, March 7th.
Registration and Bidding instructions:
- Quick Start.
- Cornell Registration System Instructions.
- Cornell Registration System.
- There are specific bidding instructions for each registration period. Use these instructions as you work with your advisor.
- Lowest successful bid list.
- Academic Plan
- Academic Plan Instructions
- 2014-2015 preliminary schedule in Excel
- Use the Academic Plan for General Education Requirements (You can still use the checklists if you prefer).
Accommodation Evening instructions:
- Accommodation Evening will be held on Thursday, March 21 at 6:00 p.m. on the second floor of Law Hall. Click here for more information.
Note: Do not register for a second choice course in a block for which you are using a preemptive bid. The preemption negates the need for a second choice.