All course instructors will be expected to submit their grades online using Self Service. Please review the instructions prior to submitting your grades. Grades cannot be changed or comments edited after you have clicked the “submit final” button.
- Log in to Self-Service, not Moodle to submit your grades. Grades may not be submitted by email.
- Click on the Classes tab, and on the Grading tab. Then navigate to the course for that block.
- Report a grade for everyone attending the course.
- If a student has completed the process for a 15-day withdrawal or a withdrawal for health, ‘W’ or ‘WH’ will be recorded already. If no ‘W’ or ‘WH’ is entered and you thought the student was seeking a ‘W’ or ‘WH’, enter the grade the student earned and it will be changed if the student’s petition is approved later. Please add that information under grade comments as appropriate.
- Write a comment for grades C- or below. The Academic Standing Committee considers these comments helpful when deciding on probation or suspension.
- Submit Final
The grade ‘I’ for an Incomplete must be approved in advance by the Registrar. Incompletes are given only when extenuating circumstances apply. This is a contractual agreement between the student and instructor; therefore, a Request for Permission for Instructor to Issue an Incomplete form must be obtained by either the student or instructor from the Office of Registrar. This form is to be filled out and returned to the Office of Registrar along with documentation supporting the student’s reason for needing the Incomplete. This form must be considered in process at the Registrar’s Office by the last day of the current term.
If you will not be able to submit your grades on-line because you will not have access to a computer, please contact the registrar prior to the deadline.
Grade Submission Deadlines for 2016-2017 - Please note that all grades are due by Noon*
Term 1 - October 3, 2016
Term 2 - October 31, 2016
Term 3 - November 28, 2016
Term 4 - January 10, 2017
Term 5 - February 13, 2017
Term 6 - March 20, 2017
Term 7 - April 17, 2017
Term 8 - Thursday, May 11, 2017 for all Seniors
Term 8 - Wednesday, May 17, 2017 for all non-seniors *(8 a.m.)