What documents does a student not have a right to see?
- Financial information submitted by parents.
- Confidential letters and recommendations placed in student's file before 1/1/1975.
- Confidential letters, etc., associated with admissions, employment, job placement, or honors to which a student has waived rights of inspection and review.
- Educational records containing information about other students, such as grades, test scores, etc.
* Adapted with permission from the University of North Texas FERPA Training.