2016-17 Photo Contest Details
Submit your photo
Share your amazing experiences with the Cornell community. Students can submit their contest entries to International and Off-Campus Studies anytime. You are encouraged to e-mail them soon after you return to campus to snomura
- Please try to submit high resolution photos (jpeg files preferred).
- Include your name, photo location, and a title with each picture.
- Feel free to include a story about the day you took the photo
Deadline: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:00 PM
Eligibility: Current students who have studied off-campus in the US or abroad while enrolled at Cornell College.
- Photos taken between March 14, 2016 and March 19, 2017 on off-campus courses, semesters, or summer study.
- Only the photographer can submit the photo.
Prizes: First place prize $50; second place $25; and third place $10.
One high resolution (at least 2880 x 1800 pixels) digital copy (jpeg) of each photo must be submitted to the Office of International and Off-Campus Studies by the contest deadline. Entrants may submit a maximum of four photographs per program or location. Please title each jpeg with your name, the location where the photo was taken, and the title of the photo.
- Please title the file with your first initial, last name, expected graduation year, title, and location: for example: MJohnson19-On a Mountaintop-Guatemala.jpeg
**All submitted photos may be used and/or reproduced by Cornell College for marketing and advertising purposes.
ACM Photo Contest
The 2016-17 ACM Photo Contest deadline is Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (CST). It is open to students who studied off-campus on an ACM program in 2016. Click here for more information.
Past Off-Campus Studies Contest Winners/Entries
Take a look at the award winning shots from previous years or view more great photos that have been submitted.