This document includes all the most up-to-date payment deadlines for Cornell Off-Campus Courses: 2016-2017 Payment Schedule for Cornell Off-Campus Courses
(Please note that occassionally, the payment amount or due date on this schedule will change.)
To make a payment:
- Log in
- Go to Finances (click on tab at top of page)
- Go to Make a Payment
- Go to Your Account: click on make a payment
- Go to Course Trips/View Details
- On the drop-down list select your course, e.g. "ART 364, Italy . . . "
- And then proceed with making the payment into your trip account.
- Please note that ACH withdraws (from a bank account using a check) are free of charge
Students can learn how to help their family members make these payments by going to this Cornell Student Accounts page and clicking on Grant parents access to online payment system (CashNet).
Off-Campus Study Handbook : Everything you needed to know about off-campus study at Cornell in a PDF.
Student Checklist : The study abroad process from start to finish. Information on applying for programs, financial aid, and transferring credits back to Cornell.
For Information about scholarships (Cornell and outside), and post-graduate opportunities please contact the Program Coordinator in the Office of International & Off-campus Studies, second floor, Old Sem.
Family Weekend 2013 Powerpoint: Whether you missed the presentation or just want to refresh your memory, here is the Powerpoint from Family Weekend at Cornell.
Insurance Information: Students and faculty traveling on Cornell-sponsored course trips are covered by a supplemental plan through EIIA/FrontierMEDEX.