2015-2016 Payment Schedule for Cornell Off-Campus Courses: This document includes all the most up-to-date payment deadlines for Cornell Off-Campus Courses.
To make a payment:
- Log in
- Go to finances
- Go to Make a Payment
- Go to Your Account: click on click here to make a payment
- Go to Course Trips/View Details
- On the drop-down list select, e.g. "PSY 2XX: Vienna"
- And then proceed with making the payment into your trip account.
- Please note that ACH withdraws are free of charge
Off-Campus Study Handbook : Everything you needed to know about off-campus study at Cornell in a PDF.
Student Checklist : The study abroad process from start to finish. Information on applying for programs, financial aid, and transferring credits back to Cornell.
For Information about scholarships (Cornell and outside), and post-graduate opportunities please contact the Program Coordinator in the Office of International & Off-campus Studies, second floor, Old Sem.
Family Weekend 2013 Powerpoint: Whether you missed the presentation or just want to refresh your memory, here is the Powerpoint from Family Weekend at Cornell.
Insurance Information: Students and faculty traveling on Cornell-sponsored course trips are covered by a supplemental plan through EIIA/FrontierMEDEX.