This document includes all the most up-to-date payment deadlines for Cornell Off-Campus Courses:
(Please note that occassionally, the payment amount or due date on this schedule will change.)
To make a payment:
- Log in
- Go to Finances (click on tab at top of page)
- Go to Make a Payment
- Go to Your Account: click on make a payment
- Go to Course Trips/View Details
- On the drop-down list select your course, e.g. "ART 364, Italy . . . "
- And then proceed with making the payment into your trip account.
- Please note that ACH withdraws (from a bank account using a check) are free of charge
Students can learn how to help their family members make these payments by going to this Cornell Student Accounts page and clicking on Grant parents access to online payment system (CashNet).
Student Checklist: The study abroad process from start to finish. Information on applying for programs, financial aid, and transferring credits back to Cornell.
Students traveling on Cornell-sponsored course trips and students receiving credit for study abroad (including internships, special projects, or courses) are covered by a supplemental travelers' insurance plan through EIIA and Europ Assistance. (Cornell has purchased this insurance on their behalf. International & Off-Campus Studies just needs to know from the student about which overseas program they chose.)
- EIIA Coverage Summary
- International Travel FAQs - information on how to make an EIIA claim while abroad and other important information
- EIIA International Travel Program Brochure
- EIIA Process for Handling Medical Emergency Abroad - recommendation for who to call in what order if have an emergency requiring medical care while abroad
While abroad and covered by this insurance, the student can submit a claim for emergency services to EIIA first. For non-emergencies, students usually submit a claim (for services rendered abroad) to their personal medical insurance company first.