The Roe Howard Fitness Center is located in the middle level of the Thomas Commons. It is open to students, faculty, and staff.
The fitness center offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Included is a universal weight machine plus a variety of cardiovascular exercise equipment such as treadmills, stair steppers, bikes, and elliptical machines.
There are also 4 television sets that you can listen to with your personal headset from any machine. Each block there will be different wellness and fitness bulletin boards in the Fitness Center to gain more knowledge on how to be healthy.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday-Saturday, 6:30 a.m.to midnight
Sunday, 9 a.m. to midnight
Fitness Center Policies
- No food
- All drinks must have a lid
- Everyone must wear a shirt, shorts, and clean shoes at all times.
- Please limit use of machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting
- Please wipe off equipment after use
- Report broken machines by telling the staff at the Thomas Commons Information Desk, x4334
- Open to Cornell students, faculty, and staff and their families
- Facility may not be reserved by groups or teams
- We are not responsible for lost items. Do not leave personal items in the facility. All found items will be given to the lost and found at the Thomas Commons Information Desk
- We reserve the right to close or reduce hours when special events are taking place
- No boomboxes