Throw from designated areas; these have been specifically located for reasons of safety and challenge.
- Be sure the fairway is clear before throwing. Pedestrians have the right of way. Yell "fore" if a thrown disc is approaching a pedestrian.
- Do not hit lamp posts; impact can damage bulbs.
- Do not allow your discs to enter the street (this is a two-shot penalty).
- Pick up trash as you go, whether it is yours or not.
- The course it open only during daylight hours.
- Discs can be checked out from the Thomas Commons Information Desk. Lost or damaged discs cost $20 to be replaced.