A variety of resources related to student learning, assessment, and institutional research are available on line. The following list is but a sampling of the resources available.
- Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)
A voice and force for liberal education in the 21st century.
Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE)
Organization devoted to supporting and advancing the study of higher education.
Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM)
A consortium of 14 independent liberal arts colleges in the Midwest.
American College Personnel Association - Commission on Assessment and Evaluation
National Association of Student Personnel Administrators - Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Knowledge Community
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The core postsecondary education data collection program for the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
- IPEDS College Navigator
This tool provides information on all schools - helpful to parents and prospective students in understanding the differences between schools.
- IPEDS Peer Analysis System
Provides instructions on how obtain comparative data on colleges and universities.
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts at Wabash College
- National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience and Students in Transition
- NC State University
- Texas A&M University
- Dartmouth College – Student Affairs Planning, Evaluation, and Research