Students can invite anyone with and email account to view their grades, financial aid, and/or balance information. For example, students can invite parents to view grades, billing information and charges, and well as financial aid information.
Before you can access a student's information, the student must send an electronic invitation. Your student is the only one who can grant you access, so if you have not received an invite via email, please contact your student and ask them to do so. Once you receive the electronic invite:
- Open the invite and select the link or copy and paste the URL into your browser (https://secure.cornellcollege.edu/student-records/sharing/)
- Enter your email and the password provided.
- Once you have logged in you will have access to any information the student has shared with you.
- Note that you may not have access to grades, balance, and financial aid. Students can share one all of these items and can revoke rights to them at any time.
- Click on balance if you wish to see charges, payments, and balance information.
- Click on Finance if you want to see financial aid information
- Click on Grades to see grades, gpa, and classes taken.
- Below is an example of what the billing page would look like.