Meeting Room Manager is a web application that is used to schedule rooms and resources. To use the system you must have a Cornell user name and password.
Meeting Room Manager Instructions
- Open Meeting Room Manager.
- Log in using your Cornell user name and password.
- Select the building in the left column under the Available Locations tab.
- Select the appropriate date, room and time for your event.
- Fill in all relevant reservation information.
- Click "Save and Close".
- You will then receive an e-mail acknowledging your request for a reservation.
- A separate e-mail will follow to confirm or deny your request.
- You will need to confirm your event using the link provided in the e-mail.