2 Sided Copying
Select a preset button or [More]for the [2 Sided Copying]feature on the [Copy] screen.
- 1 -> 1 Sided - Makes single-sided copies from single-sided documents.
- 1 -> 2 Sided - Makes double-sided copies from single-sided documents.
- 2 -> 2 Sided - Makes double-sided copies from double-sided documents.
- 2 -> 1 Sided - Makes single-sided copies from double-sided documents
- Rotate Side 2 - Rotates side 2 of the printouts head to toe.
NOTE: This check box is available for all options except [1 -> 1 Sided].
Select a preset button or [More]for the [Copy Output] feature on the [Copy] screen.
- Collated - Delivers the specified number of copy sets in the same order as the documents. For example,two copies of a three-page document are delivered in the order 1-2-3, 1-2-3.
- Uncollated - Delivers the copies in stacks based on the number of copies required for each document.For example, two copies of a three-page document are delivered in the order 1-1, 2-2, 3-3. Stapling is not available when [Uncollated] is selected.
- With Separators - Delivers the copies in stacks, based on the number of copies required for each document, with a separator between each stack. Select the [PaperSupply] button to specify the paper tray containing the separator paper. Stapling is not available when [With Separators] is selected.
Allows you to specify the staple position.
- No Staple - Disables the feature.
- 1 Staple - Attaches one staple to the top left corner of the output.
- 2 Staples (Left) - Attaches two staples along the left edge of the output.
- 2 Staples (Top) - Attaches two staples along the top edge of the output.
Displays the [Folding] screen where you can select a folding option for your output.
NOTE: When copying a document using this feature, wait until the copy job is completed before taking the copies out of the output tray.
- No Folding - Disables the Folding function.
- Single Fold - Makes a crease in each sheet of the outputs for easy folding.
Displays the [Booklet Creation] screen.
Allows you to specify the hole-punch position.
- No Punch - Disables the feature.
- 2 Hole Punch - Punches two holes in the left edge of the output.
- 3 Hole Punch - Punches three holes in the left edge of the output.
- Top - Selecting [2 Hole Punch] or [3 Hole Punch] and this check box punches two holes or three holes in the top edge of the output.
This feature allows you to copy facing pages of a bound document in the correct page sequence using the document glass. The two pages will be copied onto two separate pages.
- Select [Book Copying] on the[Layout Adjustment] screen.
- Select the required options.
- Select [Save].
NOTE: The facing pages of a bound document must be placed in a horizontal orientation on the document glass.
2 Sided Book Copying
This feature allows you to make double-sided copies in the same order and image layout as the original bound document, using the document glass. A blank sheet is automatically inserted as the first page.
1. Select [2 Sided Book Copying]on the [Layout Adjustment]screen.
2. Select the required options.
3. Select [Save].
NOTE: This feature and the [Book Copying] or [Build Job] feature cannot be activated simultaneously.
Disables the feature.
Left Page then Right
Copies pages of an open book in the direction from left to right.
• Both Pages - Copies both the left and right pages.
• Left Page Only - Copies the left pages only.
• Right Page Only - Copies the right pages only.
Binding Edge Erase
Erases printing of the center binding area of the book that tends to be shadowed due to the fold in the pages. Use the scroll buttons to specify the area to be erased from the center of an open book within the range of 0-50 mm (0.0-2.0 inches) in 1 mm (0.04 inch)increments.