Cornell uses a wireless onboarding application called XpressConnect. This app will guide users through the connection process including automatically connecting you to the correct wireless network. To begin the process, please follow the instructions below.
If at any time your device does not redirect you as indicated, attempt to connect to an off campus HTTP resource. News sites such as cnn.com work well
- Connect to the CornellOpenWiFi wireless network using the OS appropriate method.
- Open any web browser and you will be redirected to our guest network Acceptable Use Policy.
- Please read and agree to the policies.
- You should automatically be redirected to our WiFi Landing page. There you will find a link to enroll your device for our secure wireless network. If you're not automatically redirected to the WiFi landing page, click here.
- Follow the instructions presented during the connection process.
For a list of supported devices please visit http://www.cornellcollege.edu/information-technology/get-connected/system-requirements/index.shtml.
If you have any questions about connecting your computer to the wireless network or need help installing any applications, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 319-895-4357 or submit a Work Order Request and our staff will assist you as soon as possible.