Order and Setup Process
Students who wish to use the campus phone system in their residence hall room will need to purchase a voice-over-ip (VoIP) to analog converter from the Office of Information Technology for $50. This device is required in order to utilize a standard analog phone in the residence halls. Instructions for ordering the converter are below. Once the order and setup process is complete, you will be contacted by the someone from Information Technology letting you know that you can pickup your device. This will usually occur in 1 to 3 busines days.
- Log into Self Service
- On the menu bar click the “Finances” tab
- On the sub-menu bar select the “Make a payment” link
- In the Your Account windows select “Click here to make a payment”
- Select "Residence Hall Phone"
- Enter in your residence hall information and select "Add to Shopping Cart"
- Verify your shopping cart total and select "Checkout"
- Complete the checkout process
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Information Technology at 319-895-4357.