Roe Howard Fitness CenterDue to the renovation and construction in the Thomas Commons, the Roe Howard Fitness Center is closed for Summer 2013. Individuals can continue to utilize the Small Multi-Purpose Center. The Roe Howard Fitness Center is anticipated to return to the Thomas Commons prior to classes starting in Fall 2013.
Fitness Center Hours:
Daily, 6:30 a.m.to 11:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Policies:
- No food
- All drinks must have a lid
- Everyone must wear a shirt, shorts, and clean shoes at all times
- Please limit use of machines to 30 minutes when others are waiting
- Please wipe off equipment after use
- Report broken machines by telling the staff at the Thomas Commons Information Desk, x4334
- Open to Cornell students, faculty, and staff and their families
- Facility may not be reserved by groups or teams
- We are not responsible for lost items. Do not leave personal items in the facility. All found items will be given to the lost and found at the Thomas Commons Information Desk
- We reserve the right to close or reduce hours when special events are taking place
Gwen Schimek, Director of Student Life, x4103