Thank you for your interest in Cornell College's United Way Campaign!

Each year Cornell provides the opportunity for employees to contribute to the United Way of East Central Iowa, which supports 40 agencies including the Southeast Linn Community Center in Lisbon. Each year United Way Agencies back up our campus support system with drug, mental health, and alcohol abuse screenings for our students. 

This year marks the centennial campaign for United Way of East Central Iowa, with a matching grant of more than $500,000 for any new donors or any increase by a donor, allowing you to double your impact. More information and donation forms are here. Donors may choose to contribute via cash, check, or through payroll deduction. The deadline for sending your pledge card to Human Resources is Oct. 31 for 2015 payroll contributions.

Heidi Levine, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs & Dean of Students, is a longtime supporter of the United Way. "I have given to the United Way in all the communities where I live. Since coming to Eastern Iowa, it has been important to me that I support the agencies and programs that serve the greater Cedar Rapids area and corridor - those agencies help make this a healthy and vibrant community,” Heidi says. “Even more important to me as Dean of Students at Cornell, there are many United Way agencies who provide services that support our students. I hope you will join me in contributing to United Way for the benefit of our Cornell and extended communities."

What is United Way?

You can give to the United Way by completing a Donor Pledge Form.

These forms are due to the Human Resources Office (2nd Floor Old Sem, or send via campus mail to box #1634) by Friday, October 31 for 2015 payroll contributions.

Questions? Contact Lindsey Hotz in the Human Resources Office at x4244 or