- Medicare Part D Notice of Credible Coverage
- HIPAA and Women's Health & Cancer Rights Act
- Grandfather Status Notice
- USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act)
- Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Right to Annual Change of Flexible Benefit Elections
Remember, your medical, dental, flexible benefit and vision contributions are effectively reduced by pre-tax payment through our flexible benefit plan. IRS regulations permit you to change your pre-tax elections only on January 1 unless you experience a qualifying status change. This means you may only reduce coverage (change from family to single) or terminate coverage in December of each year for a January 1 effective date, unless you experience a qualifying change in status. You must notify Human Resources of any changes prior to January 1. Changes in status include: changes in legal marital status, number of dependents, employment for you or your dependent, number of hours worked, eligibility of your dependent, entitlement to Medicare or Medicaid, or a spouse’s open enrollment. Any mid-year change in election must be consistent with and because of the event. You must notify Human Resources within 30 days of a change in status.