Cornell College offers medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts through WageWorks. FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts) allow employees to have pre-tax money deducted from their regular paychecks and deposited into one or both of the reimbursement accounts (health or dependent care).

You don't have to enroll in a health insurance plan in order to participate in the flexible benefits plan.


First of the month following a benefit-eligible employee’s date of hire. When the first day of employment falls on the first day of the month, the employee is eligible to participate in the plan on that date. The maximum annual election amount is $5,000 for dependent care and $2,600 for medical expenses.

Employees may change their annual election amount during open enrollment that is effective with the plan year beginning January 1. In addition, employees may enroll or change their election after experiencing one of the following qualifying events: marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, death or loss of coverage elsewhere (for a complete listing, contact the Human Resources Office).

FSA Information:

WageWorks website - Register with online access to submit claims, view your personal FSA account, and access claims information.

If you have trouble logging into your account or setting up an account, please contact WageWorks at 877-WageWorks (877-924-3967).

FSA Flyer

Dependent Care FSA Flyer

List of eligible expenses


Enrollment Form

Healthcare Claim Reimbursement Form

Dependent Care Reimbursement Form

This summary is not intended to be a complete description of your benefits.  Please consult your coverage manual and/or insurance certificate for additional details including plan limitations and exclusions. The master plan documents will prevail.