Deadline & scheduling
After completing a Fine Arts Scholarship Application, you will also need to submit a portfolio of your work by March 1.
- Can be submitted electronically via a ZeeMee portfolio link, as email attachments, as a PowerPoint, on a CD, DVD, flash drive, or as original work
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format and be of high quality
- Include 5-15 pieces of your work
- For each work of art, include the title of the piece, medium, and dimensions
- Although you may use the same materials in your application for a fine arts scholarship and your application for admission, guidelines for the portfolio submissions may differ. Make sure to refer to the exact guidelines established by your department of interest as well as for admission.
- Will be returned after review, upon request
- Scans of your sketchbook(s), in addition to your portfolio, are acceptable
Submitting your work
Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com before midnight on March 1. Or you may send your materials by regular mail, postmarked by March 1 and addressed to:
Cornell College Admission Office
Fine Arts Scholarship
600 First Street SW
Mount Vernon, IA 52314