- Promote energy efficiency throughout college facilities via cost effective programs and initiatives.
- Promote and encourage energy awareness and training of all staff, students, and faculty.
- Establish a mechanism for feedback from campus community members on energy use policies and practices and for energy reduction suggestions.
- Develop and implement energy usage/cost reduction targets.
- Monitor trends and review facility energy usage; develop corrective actions if energy use falls outside planned use/cost limits.
- Maintain a close working relationship with local utility companies.