Policy and Procedures
To check-out technology you must:
- be an education major student
- or have special permission from an Education staff person
- fill out the Technology Check-out Agreement form and return it to Jessica, the Academic Program Assistant
- Jessica is located in the Academic Affairs Office. Forms are also available at the time of check-out.
- bring technology back within one (1) week
- fill out the Technology Usage form at the end of the week explaining what you used the technology for
- inform Jessica of any problems encountered with the technology
If you check-out an iPad you may not download any apps without permission. Steps to downloading an app:
- fill out iPad App Request form
- you will be contacted via email when app is approved
- bring iPad to Jessica - located in the Academic Affairs office- she will download the app for you
For questions contact Jessica: firstname.lastname@example.org.