Students in economics and business are encouraged to pursue internships as an integral part of their coursework. Working in consultation with a faculty advisor, students may be eligible to receive academic credit for an internship.
The Berry Center for Economics, Business, and Public Policy and the Career Engagement Center support many high-quality opportunities with U.S. and international businesses and organizations. The following list highlights a few of the locations at which our students have worked recently.
- AG Edwards / Wachovia Securities (Atlanta, GA)
- Citibank (New York, NY)
- Corporate Accountability International (Boston, MA)
- Dallas Cowboys (Dallas, Texas)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Washington, DC)
- Merrill Lynch (Chicago, IL)
- Openworld, Inc (Belize)
- RenMax (Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Robert W. Baird & Company (Milwaukee, WI)
- Rockwell Collins Headquarters (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Target Corporation Headquarters (Minneapolis, MN)
- Translational Genomics Research Institute (Phoenix, AZ)