Internship Funding from Dimensions
Dimensions wants to ensure any student who wishes to complete an internship or independent study in the fields of healthcare and the health sciences is able to do so. Dimensions accomplishes this in part by providing financial support for internship and independent study experiences that take you off the Cornell campus.
Funding is awarded based on the following:
- Relevance of the experience to healthcare
- Potential for success in the internship or independent study.
- Impact on your academic experience at Cornell.
- The quality of the application materials
- Information obtained via letters of recommendation
- Funding availability
- The amount of prior Dimensions funding the student has received
Application for Funding