Stats during 2000-2001:
- 48 exchange students took classes.
- 1,050 students took one or more courses, the same number as the previous year.
- Students turned in over 4,600 course evaluations.
- 127 students participated in one or more internships.
- 12 students studied in the following countries: Zimbabwe, Cambodia, New Zealand, France, Australia, Ecuador, the Czech Republic, England, Italy, India, Costa Rica, and Tanzania.
- 33 percent were social group members.
- 25 percent participated in one or more varsity sports.
- 26 percent participated in one or more fine arts activities.
- 58 percent participated in one or more intramural
- 80 student organizations booked rooms in The Commons for 3,556 hourswith more than one-fourth held on the Orange Carpet.
- 66 percent of the Class of 2001 had a double major or a major and at least one minor.