Board of Trustees
- Chair: John Smith '71
- Vice Chair for Academic Affairs: Mildred Carstensen '66
- Vice Chair for Business Affairs and Chair Elect: John McGrane '73
- Vice Chair for Enrollment and Student Affairs: Sheryl Stoll ‘70
- Vice Chair for Alumni and College Advancement: Robert McLennan '64
- Secretary: Steven C. Anderson '75
- President of the College: Jonathan M. Brand (ex-officio)
- Treasurer: Karen Mercer (ex-officio)
Term Expires 2013
- Gilda V. Boyer '84, Attorney, Shuttleworth and Ingersoll (retired), Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Charles E. Bray ’58, Business Entrepreneur, Minneapolis
- Rudy V. Byron '92, Physician, All Saints Medical Group, Racine, Wis.
- Judy Jorgensen '60, Dean of Academic Support (retired), Waukesha County Technical College, Pewaukee, Wis.
- Frances Kao ’85, Attorney, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher, & Flom, Chicago
- Linda Koehn ’66, Community Volunteer, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Robert McLennan '65, President/CEO, Beacon Management Company, Wheeling, Ill.
- Eli Wade-Scott, Cornell Class of 2010 Young Trustee, Chicago
Term Expires 2012
- John Bickel ’66, Attorney and Senior Vice President, Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Peter S. Bryant, Senior Vice President and Principal, Noel Levitz, Coralville, Iowa
- Mildred Carstensen '66, Ed.D.; Lecturer, Researcher and Higher Education Policy Consultant: Bloomfield, Conn.
- Thomas Durham ’77, Attorney, Mayer Brown LLP, Chicago
- Stuart K. Lehr ’71, Radiologist, Iowa Radiology, Des Moines, Iowa
- Edward G. Meads ’67, Senior Vice President of National Sales, Welvie, Minneapolis
- Jessica Morton ’09, Cornell Class of 2009 Young Trustee, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Ill.
- Jerry N. Ringer '59, Ophthalmologist (retired), Bloomington, Ill.
- Virginia Smith '73, Senior Vice President/Deputy Legal Counsel, Zions First National Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Richard J. Williams '63, Attorney, Hlustik, Huizenga, Williams and VanderWoude, Ltd., Chicago
Term Expires 2011
- Jessica Allison '08, Cornell Class of 2008 Young Trustee, Ottumwa, Iowa
- Steven C. Anderson '75, President/CEO, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, Alexandria, Va.
- Thomas L. Cox '52, Vice President and CFO (retired), Illinois Bell Telephone, Lincolnshire, Ill.
- Lawrence D. Dorr '63 , Medical Director, Arthritis Institute, Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Angeles
- Neil E. Eckles '62 , President, Comtech Resources, Blue Earth, Minn.
- John McGrane '73, Partner, Morgan Lewis, Washington, D.C.
- Dean A. Riesen '79, President, Rimrock Capital Partners, Phoenix
- Craig Shives '67, Attorney, Nyemaster, Goode, Voigts, West, Hansell and O'Brien, Des Moines, Iowa
- John M. Smith ’71, Chairman of the Board, CRST International, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Sheryl C. Stoll ’70, Attorney, (retired) Vorys, Sater, Seymour, and Pease, Columbus, Ohio