Tuition Exchange Program

Associated Colleges of the Midwest, National Tuition Exchange, and Faculty/Staff Tuition Scholarships provide up to full tuition (not including room, board, or fees) for a student whose parent is employed at a participating college. This program is sometimes referred to as “tuition remission.” Please contact Tuition Remission Officer Shannon Amundson in the Office of Financial Assistance for additional information and eligibility requirements.

All students receiving the tuition exchange benefit must apply for financial aid each year. All federal, state, or institutional grant or scholarship monies for which a student may qualify will be deducted from the tuition exchange amount. Student loan eligibility may be included in the award to assist with room and board costs.

Tuition exchange benefits cannot be used for any type of off-campus programs such as ACM, SIT, consortium, or contractual programs. Please contact the Office of Financial Assistance with questions.