Cornell’s professional development centers have come together to create one hub for career and professional development activities for ALL students! The Berry Career Institute is your go-to resource for:
- career exploration and coaching
- resume and cover letter creation and review
- mock interviews and networking
- internship and job search resources
- graduate school prep
Students should consult the Berry Career Institute on the middle floor of the Thomas Commons underneath the main stairs. Distinctive programs within the Berry Career Institute provide additional resources for students from a wide variety of majors seeking opportunities in certain fields. Stop in to learn more and for help connecting to these distinctive programs:
- Explore Career Options
- Career Finder Interest Survey- Not sure what types of careers are a fit for you? Try this survey to gain more insight into finding careers that are a fit for your interests and preferences. Log into Cornell2Career and find the survey on the right hand side under Shortcuts.
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Informational Interviews
- Resumes- learn why to write a resume, how to get started, and see samples and suggestions for enhancement
- Cover Letters
- Internship & Job Search
- Cornell2Career Portal- to job, internship, workshop, and career exploration resources. Browse through hundreds of open positions and connect with employers.
- Going Global: Worldwide Jobs and City/Country Guides- a great place to locate even more jobs, as well as resources for finding jobs across the country and throughout the world
Interested in recruiting Cornellians? Click here
*The Civic Engagement Office is now located next door to the Berry Career Institute, in the Student Life office.