LEADS Chicago Career Tour
Spring 2018: LEADS Chicago Career Tour
Block Break 7: Wednesday, April 11th - Friday, April 13th, 2018
Students will have the opportunity to participate in an alumni networking event and to meet with leaders in various fields and learn about the inner-workings of their industries. This year's site visits include the following organizations:
- The Goethe Institute
- The Jacobson Group
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mistwood Golf Club - owned by '65 alumnus & Berry Career Institute Benefactor, Jim McWethy
**These sites are subject to change.**
Requirements for the LEADS Chicago Career Tour **
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a place on the trip.
- All participants will be required to attend two pre-departure meetings at a TBD time and location. One meeting will be during block 6 once participants are selected and the second during block 7 a week or two before departure.
- The cost for the tour is paid for by the Berry Career Institute. This includes two nights accommodation and meals.
- All students participating in the tour must be packed and prepared to depart for Chicago at 12:00pm on Wednesday, April 11th. All exams should be completed by this time, however, if you foresee a conflict with your instructor please make appropriate arrangements.
** Current LEADS Members need not fill out an application