- MS in Physical Education, Eastern Illinois University, 1978
- BS in Physical Education and Education, 1974
- KIN 101 Lifetime Fitness and Wellness/Badminton
- KIN 111 Foundations of Kinesiology and Sports
- KIN 220 Ancient Greek Athletics
- KIN 255 History of Women's Sports
- KIN 311 Method for Individual and Lifetime Activities
- KIN 318 Methods for Team Sports
- KIN 324 Method for Elementary Physical Education
- KIN 331 Methods for Secondary Physical Education
Presentations and Publications
- Iowa Association for Physical Education, Recreation and Dance presentation: Swimming Stroke Technique Drills, 1984.
- Whale, Ellen and Leslie, David. (1992). Utilization of the Spectrum of Teaching Styles, Update, 21-24.
- Coe College presentation: Using the Spectrum of Teaching Styles, 1996.
- Cedar Valley Chapter of American Girl Scouts workshop presentation: How to be a Leader, 2000, 2001.
- Coe/Cornell Technology Workshop presentation: Use of Power Point in teaching, 2002.
- Cornell College Haig presentation: The joys and sorrows of teaching with technology, 2003.
- Luther College presentation: How to implement the Spectrum of Teaching Styles, 2005.
- Iowa Association for School Librarians presentation: Collaboration between Physical Education Professors and College Librarians, 2005.
- Conversations on Teaching presentation: Facilitating group work among undergraduates students, 2008.
- Outside Review: Luther College Physical Education Program, 2010