Allee Chapel (1957)
Allee Chapel has held many Cornellian marriages and memorials since it opened in 1957. Allee was donated by George Matthew Allee, Class of 1901, and Sara Rose Allee, Class of 1906, in memory of their mother.
The chapel seats 100 and hosts a variety of religious services led by the college chaplain, peer ministers, and other students, faculty and staff. The chapel is also open daily for individual meditation and a Quiblah has been established for individual Muslim prayer.