Wade HouseHome of the offices of Financial Assistance and Admission, this is the first stop for many prospective Cornell students. The college acquired Wade House in 1947 upon the death of Ruby Clare Wade, Class of 1905 and professor of French from 1917 to 1947.

Wade House was extensively renovated and expanded in 2008, and it was officially renamed the Peter Paul Luce Admission Center at Wade House.