Stoner House (1902)
Named for one of its former owners, Inez Stoner, the home's claim to fame was its coffee shop that featured triangle-shaped doughnuts in four flavors and four choices of toppings. That was from 1939 to 1942.
Cornell bought the house in 1974 and converted it into faculty apartments. Since 1994 it has housed the office of intercultural life (ICL).