West Hall (1976)
The building is named for Merle Scott West, Class of 1909. West Hall contains laboratories, lecture halls, seminar rooms and libraries for the departments of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The building buzzes in all seasons with the research activity of faculty and students who work closely together on meaningful projects across a wide range of disciplines and specialties.
Special facilities include a cadaver lab and a greenhouse with three temperature zones. The school's anthropoid collection and mounted bird collection are also displayed here.