Lytle House (1884)
Lytle House was built as a private home by George Lytle so his son (class of 1892) could go to Cornell. Nice dad, huh?
Cornell bought the building in 1906 for the Cornell Conservatory of Music. Since then it's housed the department of home economics and the Psychology House. From 1980 to 1995 it was the International Center. These days it's the home of the Kinesiology Department.