Materials for Students
Overview of Services
We offer space, hardware, and software for students to work on digital projects. You can work with a peer consultant, or Brooke Bergantzel, Amy Gullen, or Matt Zhorne to learn about a variety of technologies.
- One-on-one trainings
- Consult on digital project planning
- Help with building websites
- Help with GIS and mapping
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D, GIS, and more
- In-studio Hardware: Large format and 3D printing, 2D and 3D scanning, green screen, lighting, wacom tablets, Oculus Rift, LEAP controllers
- Tech Checkouts: DSLR and HD video cameras, GoPros, sound recorders and microphones, tripods, green screen and more!
- and much, much more!